Fun Questions to Ask Your Fiance
We’ve put together a collection of fun questions to ask your fiance. Ask them all at once or space them out over a number of days. You’ll be surprised at how much there is to learn about one another.
Easy Questions to Start Off
- What’s your zodiac?
- Do you have a lucky number?
- Can you juggle?
- What’s the best party you’ve ever been to?
- What is your least favorite household chore?
- A hug or a kiss – what’s better?
- Have you ever built a snowman?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is your idea of fun?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life – what would you choose?
Questions about Your Fiance
- What’s your favorite physical feature of yourself?
- What’s the happiest you’ve ever been in your life?
- Would you consider yourself an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
- What would you say is your most unique trait?
- Do you ever compare yourself to other guys/girls?
- What’s the best way to cheer you up when you’re having a bad day?
- Other than our relationship, what’s the greatest thing that has happened in your life?
- If you could turn back time, just once, what one thing in your life would you change?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- Are you more care-free or more of a worrier?
Questions to Get to Know Your Fiance’s Family
- What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
- Which parent did you go to when you needed advise?
- Would you say you are more like your mom or dad?
- Who is your favorite relative (not counting immediate family)?
- What’s your funniest family memory?
- Do you know your family’s heritage?
- How often do you like to visit your family?
- Which holidays are most important in your family?
- Do you have any family traditions that you want to continue on?
- Did you ever meet any of your great grandparents?
Questions to Get to Know Your Fiance’s Interests
- Do you have a favorite book?
- What’s your favorite song of all time?
- Which new thing would you want to try, if you had to pick a new hobby?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Would you rather spend a week at a beachside cottage or a mountaintop cabin?
- Do you have any places you really want to travel?
- What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
- How would you describe the perfect day off?
- Sweet or Salty?
- If you could restart your career tomorrow to anything you want – what would you do?
Questions to Get to Know Your Fiance’s Childhood
- Did you have any pets growing up?
- What was your favorite childhood tv show or movie?
- As a child did you collect something?
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
- Did you have a favorite class in high school?
- Did you ever rebel against your parents as a teen?
- What did you want to be as a kid?
- Who was your childhood hero?
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
- Did you have an imaginary friend?
Questions about Your Relationship
- Do you have a favorite memory of us?
- What’s your favorite place we’ve visited together?
- When did you first know that you loved me?
- What is one thing I could do to make you trust me even more?
- Was there one thing that I did last week that impressed you?
- Do you have any deal-breakers that would make you reconsider our relationship?
- Do you ever wish I could read your mind? When?
- What’s the best thing about our relationship?
- What makes you feel the most loved?
- What is the one thing in our relationship you think we need more of?
Planning a Future Together
- What did you learn from your parent’s marriage?
- Do you believe in saving for retirement?
- Do you imagine having kids some day? If yes, how long do you want to wait after marriage?
- What are three values you would want our kids to have?
- What do you want to do once you retire?
- In ten years, where do you want to be living?
- What’s one thing that you want to accomplish in the next five years?
- If we ever needed to – would you be willing to go to couples therapy?
- How would you describe your dream home?
- What’s your idea of the perfect family vacation?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Fiance
- What food reminds you of me?
- What laws would you make if you were a powerful world ruler?
- If you were a super hero – what would your name be? What would be your power? Your outfit?
- What would you do if you won a lottery jackpot?
- If you were a cup – what would you be filled with?
- In a movie about your life, what songs would you put on the soundtrack?
- What fairytale character do you associate with?
- If you had to go on a reality tv show, which one would you choose?
- Can you name all 50 US states?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Thought Provoking Questions for your Fiance
- If our home caught fire and people and pets were safe – what three items would you take?
- If you could send a 30 second message to the whole world, what would you say?
- Would you rather know or not know the time and place you will die?
- If you could have witnessed one event in the Bible or history, what one would you choose?
- Is it better to know a little about a lot of things or a lot about a few things?
- What would you do different if you knew no one would judge you?
- When you get to heaven and God says “why should I let you in”, what’s your answer?
- If you could know the truth to just one question – what question would it be?
- Would you rather be rich and miserable or poor and happy?
- How will humankind go extinct?
What does your fiance think about you?
- Is there anything that I do that is predictable?
- Do you consider me an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s a question that you’ve never asked me before?
- What’s my best physical feature?
- If you could change one thing that I do – what would it be?
- What’s your favorite memory with me?
- What has impressed you most about me lately?
- Do I tell you that I love you enough?
- What is your idea of a romantic night with me?
- What are your three favorite things about me?
Want to make these fun questions to ask your fiance even more fun? For a great stay-at-home date idea, write these questions on Jenga pieces or on the back of puzzle pieces and answer them as you play.
If you loved our collection of fun questions to ask your fiance, be sure to check out our blog for date night ideas, wedding inspiration and more!